Join Our Team
We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people. If you are positive, personable, motivated, a self-starter, we want you! Currently we have a few openings for Professional Sales Consultants. We have spots available in New Vehicle, Pre-Owned Vehicle, Internet and Vehicle Enhancement departments! We carry a large inventory and our customers need the right person to consult with them while they make this big purchase! For New & Pre-Owned Consultants: if you have vast experience or just want to begin a career in the Automotive Industry, we want to meet you! Located at: 9701 Reisterstown Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117, we get an amazing amount of walk-in traffic and phone calls.
For Internet Consultants: we prefer folks with automotive sales experience and computer skills; however, we will train the right person! We are very proactive when it comes to working with the manufacturer and lead providers. Every month, we receive hundreds of qualified leads for Hondas, and pre-owned vehicles! Leads that come in via our CRM are exclusive to our Internet Sales Department. For Vehicle Enhancement Specialist: many of our customers take delight in adding features to their vehicle to personalize it. We offer a wide array of product to enhance their vehicle – anything from running boards, to blue-tooth, to sunroofs, to anti-theft systems. Specialists work with them during this exciting time and, if necessary, train them on these new options.
Now is an excellent time to take your career to the next level! Check out the opportunities below and if you feel that this message has hit home, then by all means, fill out the application below….we cannot wait to talk to you and we will help you find the right job within our organization!
Are you looking for a fresh start and a new career in 2017? Honda of Owings Mills is looking for energetic and detail oriented individuals to join our expanding organization.
Applicants do not need highline sales experience. We will train you to sell the most technologically advanced, expensive, and desirable automobiles in the world. We offer a competitive pay plan, dental & medical insurance, and a 401k.
- Desire to have a successful career
- Good communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Must be responsive to clients’ needs
- Must develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all products
- Current & clean driving record
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent team player
Are you looking for a fresh start and a new career in 2017? Honda of Owings Mills is looking for energetic and detail oriented individuals to join our rapidly expanding organization.
Honda of Owings Mills looking for a Finance Manager with a proven track record to join our team! This is a career opportunity with big salary potential to the right individual.
The Finance Manager is responsible for coordinating the sale of finance and insurance programs to customers. Dental & medical insurance, and a 401k are included with the position.
- Dynamic personality
- Desire to succeed
- Desire to work with high line automobiles
- Great communication skills
- Excellent team player
Honda of Owings Mills is rapidly growing and is in need of a qualified Internet/BDC Manager. The position will be dealing with leads generated by our internet sales initiatives including leads generated by our dealership’s website. We offer a competitive pay plan, dental & medical insurance, and a 401k. This is a long term career opportunity with room for advancement at a rapidly expanding dealership group.
Successful candidates will possess::
- Prior BDC/CRM experience.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills with customers & management.
- Strong follow through.
- Proven ability to turn leads into appointments.
- Interest in luxury automobiles
- Desire to sell and make a high income.
Honda of Owings Mills is looking to add qualified EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN to our team. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
- Several years of automotive technician or mechanic experience
- Automotive technical or trade school degree
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in the state and good driving record
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to our values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
Honda of Owings Mills is looking to add qualified SERVICE ADVISORS to our team. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
- Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
- Past experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is a must
- Above average energy level
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
- Personal and professional integrity
- Greet customers promptly
- Obtain customer and vehicle information
- Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determine and recommend needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establish follow up time
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers